Entrance to the bomb shelter under Plaça Maluquer in Granollers, Spain.
This bomb shelter was built in 1939 to protect the population of the air raid carried out by Italian and German aircraft during the Spanish Civil War.
It has not been visited in 70 years. The new access will be created using two metal platforms flush with the pavement and covered to blend in with it, which can be lifted, pivoting on top of one another. The door emerges from underground attached to a single central piston. The entrance is only visible when open for a visit; it lies flush with the ground when the door is closed, disappearing without a trace.