CRICURSA was founded in 1928 with the intention of bringing form, material and processing into high technology glass bending, in order to explore the possibilities of bent glass as a decorative element. After more than 8o years of experience, now offers architectural glass, curved and flat interior and exterior glass, and is present in many of the most famous architectural works around the world.
Facilities / Production
• More than 12500 square meters
• Automatic cutting line • Production of laminated (2500 x 5800 mm) and multilayer (more than 40 mm) • Lamination with vacuum process • Drilling center (CNC)
• Rectilinear grinding • Thick laminates cutting center • Toughening (tempering) for curved (5000 x 2440 mm) and flat (6000 x 2440 mm) glass with HST (Heat Soak Test) • Annealed bending process (6000 x 3000 mm) • Laminated bent (5800 x 2500 mm) • Bending ovens to curve coated glass • Silk-screen process
• Double-glazing for curved glass
• Jumbo-size chamber for the application of hydrophobic glass surface treatment
Published in urbanNext: