urbanNext professionals associates can include independent freelancers, professors, researchers, editors, photographers, or anyone who belongs to a collective practice in a firm or office with fewer than 30 employees; this includes professionals in the construction industry, engineering, design, urban planning or landscape (offering design services, consulting, project development or support). This also includes professionals in the areas of information technologies and the development of digital tools and devices, who participate, directly or indirectly, in the intervention, definition and improvement of the built environment of cities.
Basics benefits for professionals profiles
All professionals associates are entitled to the following benefits:
– Uploading a CV and description of the services or professional work to an associates page, hosted on the urbanNext website, in the section reserved for associates.
– Publication of projects/products/services/work/research linked to promotional material with a detailed description on the associates page.
– Network tools: connect with other users, create a private or public community, share content with them, and create collaborative work spaces.
– Build a community by adding a way to follow associates across your network and a full-functioning dashboard reader.
– Access to all the content published on the website during the subscription period.
– An opportunity to participate, during the subscription period, in private working groups and subcommittees formed by experts, in charge of debating and proposing solutions to the future challenges facing cities.
– Tickets, with discounts and advantages during the subscription period, to the events organized by urbanNext: think tanks, conferences, lecture series, exhibitions, and the launch of documentaries and digital publications.
– Discount on printed or digital publications from the Actar Publishers catalog.
Professionals rate card
More information: visit advertise.