additional options for support urbanNext
To subscribe to all urbanNext content, just complete your registration.
– Access and read all the limited content in urbanNext free of charge.
– Receive the weekly newsletter and updates on events.
You can also support us by making a donation. Got to the urbanNext Donate page and give the amount of your choosing. Donations and sponsorships are typically tax deductible.
You can also become part of the urbanNext community as a patron, regardless of whether you work in design or construction, or with related products.
– Membership in the urbanNext associates.
– Logo visibility and a personal page on the urbanNext website in the associates network. The page can host a description of the organization’s activities, its logo and its main products or services.
– Special visibility for products/services/sample projects/research/patents/trails linked to texts providing detailed descriptions.
– Recorded interview with a representative of the company or the patron (associates and urbanNext).
– Essay or technical article related to the company or product (associates).
– Sponsorship of urbanNext projects (think tanks, lectures and talk series, exhibitions, and so on, to be specified in collaboration with the editorial board).
– Free tickets for the urbanNext biannual conference/summit.
– Special visibility for the company or institution during the urbanNext summit.
– Visibility and participation (to be specified) in all the offline activities organized by urbanNext.
– Discount on activities during the subscription period.
– Discount on all print and digital books published by urbanNext, as well as from the Actar Publishers catalog during the subscription period.
Mediapartners are media organizations (digital or print), media agencies, and organizers of cultural events (conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.) who are interested in collaborating, sharing and exchanging content published in the curated sections of urbanNext. These partners should be involved with construction, engineering, design, urban planning, or landscape; they may also be journalists or freelancers, curators or editors who would like to belong to the urbanNext community.
Benefits & rates
The benefits and fees will be established via mutual agreement with each partner and will be detailed in specific contracts for events based on a series of conditions, depending on the audiences and targets corresponding to each of the parties involved.
For more information visit advertise.